Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) initial six month intensive training and continued mentorship since 2003 with National NLP trainer Anne M. Daniel.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy. NLP encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience: neurology, language and programming including:
* Improved leadership skills
* Rapport building
* Effective Reframe communication
- Remove limiting ideas you have about yourself and you capabilities.
- Identify how your brain handles, stores and retrieves information.
- Overcome negative feelings, destructive thought patterns and bad habits.
- Sharpen up your senses, develop your intuition, and increase your self awareness.
- Modify the way in which you think, feel, and behave to achieve your primary life goals.
- Understand strategies to make better decisions, and align values, beliefs and behaviours.
- Remove old habits and unwanted feelings, and install new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Start running your mind effectively to gain more control over how you think, feel and behave.
- Apply NLP in business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or for your own personal growth.
- Create better relationships with your managers, colleagues, employees and clients with an understanding of how we communicate using verbal and non-verbal language.