Interactive Digital Signage – Content Solutions for Conferences, Trade Shows, and Events
April 11, 2013
- Conference and Expo required Interactive Digital Signage, websites, and mobile applications. Content solutions needed to assist attendees at conferences, trade shows, and events with registration, workshops, speakers, vendor information, directions, local happenings, restaurants, and socialization.
- Directed (20 to 65) cross-functional teams to implement conference content updates for sites, kiosks, speakers, vendors, events, city happenings. Tracked application solutions.
- Worked with conference stakeholders and vendors to gather requirements including conference maps, assets, vendor information, scheduling, workshops, and city happenings.
- Managed impediments, blockers, and dependencies for conference branded interactive wayfinder kiosk, website, and mobile application projects.
- Updated and tracked interactive digital signage conference solutions in Basecamp project plan.
- Successfully launched branded conference content solutions for interactive wayfinder kiosks, websites, and mobile applications on time and in budget.
- Launched wayfinder kiosks and updates to company website for Digital Signage Expo.
- Attendees were able to map, print, email, view step-by-step directions, and sign up for workshops and events.
- Conferences and events included: