- Improve Content Product Performance.
- Enhance the Performance of WordPress Content Product.
- Improve scalability, reduce costs.
- Increase security with enterprise level services.
- Disaster recovery is built into infrastructure design.
- Make quick system changes.
- Vendor Analysis and decision to migrate all WordPress Content Product Sites from CenturyLink Hosting to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Managed and tracked scope, dependencies, pre-requisites, AWS environments, SSL, SAML, CodeCommit, UAT, and DNS changeover.
- Negotiated with agencies migration schedule. Worked with 2nd Watch architecture, 10up vendor, WP developers, and managers to remove impediments and keep project on track.
- Oversee and track problems in JIRA Project Management Tool.
- Inform and govern CodeCommit training and new deployment processes.
- Products fully migrated to new AWS environment with improved scalability, reduced costs, increased security, and infrastructure disaster recovery.
- Systems Integration of AWS, WordPress, Google Analysts, Salesforce, Plugins, and monitoring tools Splunk and AppDynamics.
- Consumer and Enterprise WordPress Sites included: