- Migration from the limited hosted package of WordPress.com to the expanded self hosted WordPress.org to allow unlimited access to customized themes, plugins, functionalities, payment systems, and editorial calendar workflow.
- Minerva Rising Literary Journey strategic planning, full life cycle implementation and deployment of consumer literary website.
- Conducted a strategy roadmap session with Minerva Rising stakeholders to delineate processes and understand requirements related to website migration and website updates.
- Exported WordPress.com site database, content, and all files. Imported all files into a self hosted WordPress.org site.
- Installed and configured editorial calendar workflow giving the organization the ability to manage multiple contributors, authors, and editors and schedule from draft to approved publications.
- Created and installed Paypal payment system on Website.
- Updated theme, assets, and page content.
- Completed User Acceptance Testing, reported findings, and produced updates June 2014.
- Minerva Rising Literary Journal successfully migrated from WordPress.com to self hosted WordPress.org.
- Improved workflow with editorial calendar, improved themes, graphics, and the acceptance and tracking of PayPal payments.