Digital Project Manager accountable for the full life cycle implementation of the Minerva Rising Literary Journey – Migration from WordPress.com to self hosted WordPress.org project. This project resulted in migrating from the limited hosted package of WordPress.com to the expanded self hosted WordPress.org installed version, in order to allow unlimited access to customized themes, plugins, functionalities, payment systems, and editorial calendar workflow.
– Conducted a strategy roadmap session with Minerva Rising Literary Journey stakeholders to delineate processes and understand requirements related to website migration and website updates.
– Exported WordPress.com site database and content and imported into a self hosted WordPress.org site.
– Installed and configured editorial calendar workflow giving the organization the ability to manage multiple contributors, authors, and editors and schedule from draft to approved publications.
– Created and installed Paypal payment system on Website.
– Updated theme, assets, and page content.
— Completed User Acceptance Testing, reported findings, and produced updates. (Completed June 2014).
Project Summary: Minerva Rising Literary Journey – Digital Project Manager created the strategic planning, implementation and deployment of consumer literary website. Led the agile application lifecycle, development management and client delivery; resulting in improved workflow with editorial calendar, improved themes and graphics, and the acceptance and tracking of payments.