- Kennesaw State University (KSU) International Website Initiative (IWI) selected qualified international non-profit organizations. KSU students create HTML websites with the direction of the organizations and professors.
- The organizations needed to be able to update and maintain their own websites. KSUIWI contacted GoogleJets to migrate the sites from HTML to WordPress.
- Conducted a strategy roadmap session with each non-profit organization to delineate processes and understand requirements related to each site migration and site updates.
- Managed intern developers to prioritize the implementation and deployment of WordPress site installation, designing themes, configuration setup, editorial workflow plugin, content, galleries, videos, and assets.
- Utilized interns to complete site development and keep nonprofit migration costs minimized.
- Completed User Acceptance Testing, reported findings, and produced updates.
- Provided Content Management System (CMS) training to stakeholders including asset management, configuration, and content management completing May 2014.
- Successfully migrated and updated the HTML non-profit websites to WordPress. Stakeholders were able to access assets and create content via the WordPress CMS.
- Non-Profit WordPress sites included: